2014 Cabrio

jayhoff
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2014 500C Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): simpmodia

2014 Cabrio

Post by jayhoff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:22 am

This is my thread dedicated to my Abarth 500C.

I knew I wanted something Italian when I got into F1 racing in the early 2000's,I was rooting for Schumacher, and Maranello to bring it home every weekend so the bells could ring. But there was nothing in the country that could fit my budget at that time, fast forward to 2012 and the lunch of the Abarth, I had found my ticket. However I still could not afford it, so it was back to the drawing board. I decided I had enough of my job, esentaly a baby sitter at a call center, I went back to school for a degree in Information Technology. After getting my two year, and landing a career, I pulled the trigger on my nero cabrio, it has every option for the model year, except for Beats audio. It has been my best automotive purchase that I've made, as it brings me joy every time I shift the gears with the top back on the local back roads. Here are the mods so far.

Engine:
EC V3
KN Drop In
AAD Catch Can
EC Boost Leak
De-Cat
EC E+D
MPX Axle-Back

Suspension:
Eibach Sportline Springs
C4 KYB Shocks
CPR Tunnel Brace

I also have some sticker rubber on the factory sixteens, and an AAD short shifter installed. I plan on a FMIC and some other things to ensure the turbo stays happy.

14' Cabrio

EC V3
KN Drop In
AAD Catch Can
EC Boost Leak
De-Cat
EC E+D
MPX Axle-Back
Eibach Sportline Springs
C4 KYB Shocks
CPR Tunnel Brace
AAD short shifter

Mangavideo
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 Abarth 500c
PlayStation ID (Optional): UKCoachCalipari

Re: 2014 Cabrio

Post by Mangavideo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Should have mentioned this sooner, but Love the your build here. I have the same Model/Color but the similarities end there.
"Initially, it was a search for practicality. Ultimately, it was a decision of Passion"

Return to “Project Car Corral”