FS: USED Black/Gray Headlight & DRL Set (500 Abarth & 500T) - CUSTOM (W/ EXCHANGE)

NGEN
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): ngencustomsandperfor

FS: USED Black/Gray Headlight & DRL Set (500 Abarth & 500T) - CUSTOM (W/ EXCHANGE)

Post by NGEN » Tue May 07, 2019 4:20 pm

USED Black/Gray Headlight & DRL Set for the Fiat 500 Abarth/500T.  These are custom Headlights & DRLS.   They are USED and NOT PERFECT.  However, overall they look good when installed and provide a dramatically different look from the traditional chrome headlights & drls.  $175 WITH EXCHANGE

How they were made:

- These lights were originally chrome.  We opened them up using a DREMEL around the adhesive.

- We removed all the components and painted the pieces Satin Black and New Ford Gray

- All painted pieces were reinstalled and the lenses were sealed with Black Silicone (made for windows so it is water proof and doesn't leak)

Defects:

- The DRL clear lenses are slightly cloudy.  Not really noticeable but note worthy.

- I believe one of the tabs to the passenger headlight is broken (behind the bumper).  Does not affect anything when installed and headlight is 100% secure in place (broken tab is not seen or noticeable with the front bumper installed)

- Normal wear from travelling but nothing major

To purchase these Headlights & DRLs, the following must be met:

- $175 (Order through the site)

- Exchange of your Chrome Headlights and DRLs that are in overall GREAT condition.  PRIOR TO PURCHASING, YOU MUST CONTACT US WITH PICTURES OF YOUR CURRENT LIGHTS.  IF THEY ARE YELLOWING OR DAMAGED, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT FOR EXCHANGE.

- You must be local to the Houston area or be willing to travel to us to make the exchange (WE WILL NOT SHIP THESE)

I WILL INCLUDE *****FREE****** REMOVAL OF YOUR LIGHTS AND INSTALLATION OF THESE LIGHTS.  PROCESS WILL TAKE LESS THAN AN HOUR.  I can perform this service on either a Saturday or Sunday.

Why are we selling these?  We have changed our color scheme on the NGEN Abarth and I prefer to only open headlights/drls once.  We will making a dramatic color change inside of the chrome headlights/drls that you exchange to us.

First come/first serve.  If you want the lights, purchase them now.  I will not hold them for anyone except who has already paid.

To purchase, click here:

https://ngencustomsandperformance.com/s ... 00t-custom
https://www.ngencustomsandperformance.com
Email: info@ngencustomsandperformance.com
Phone/Text: 832-948-9409
Instagram: ngencustomsandperformance

NGEN
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): ngencustomsandperfor

Re: FS: USED Black/Gray Headlight & DRL Set (500 Abarth & 500T) - CUSTOM (W/ EXCHANGE)

Post by NGEN » Thu May 30, 2019 3:41 pm

SOLD
https://www.ngencustomsandperformance.com
Email: info@ngencustomsandperformance.com
Phone/Text: 832-948-9409
Instagram: ngencustomsandperformance

Return to “Parts For Sale / Wanted”