Hello from Xclusive Tuning!

You MUST post in this forum BEFORE you can post in any other forum.
Xclusive Tuning
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2009 Mercedes AMG C63

Hello from Xclusive Tuning!

Post by Xclusive Tuning » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello everyone. Glad we could join and contribute. If anyone has any questions about tuning, feel free to ask us.

texanbrit
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 500c Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): paul_rogerson_tx

Re: Hello from Xclusive Tuning!

Post by texanbrit » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Welcome to the group.

Please make sure you look over the vendor rules, and let myself or MadFiat know if you'd like us to set you up a Vendor specific area.

Personally I'm not familiar with your company so I'm looking forward to finding out more.

Welcome again
2013 Abarth 500c (NGen Turbo'd) - Isabella
2012 500 Pop (broken, engine rebuild on hold) - Popabella
2014 500L (Daily workhorse) - The Hulk
2013 Abarth 500 (broken engine, current project) - Abby

MadFiat
Site Admin
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): madfiat
Xbox ID (Optional): madfiat

Post by MadFiat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Xclusive Tuning wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:24 pm Hello everyone. Glad we could join and contribute. If anyone has any questions about tuning, feel free to ask us.
I'd like to second texanbrit's welcome. The circumstances are a bit rocky, but you're welcome to stay here and establish a vendor forum if you would like. Tuning Fiats is a bit tricky, but if you're willing to stick it out more options are better. Let us know.
2015 Rosso Abarth 5MT - MAD FIAT - EC Phase 2 + Supporting Mods
2015 Granito Lucente 500T 6AT - Projecto Estupido
2017 Fiat 124 Spider 6MT - Another one???

retrophit
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 Abarth 500C
Your Instagram (Optional): retro.phit

Post by retrophit » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 pm

So.. do you only do private label tunes for vendors like Speedmotive or do you tune directly for end-users as well?
2013 500C Abarth
All the mods!
Instagram: HIS3ONX

Xclusive Tuning

Post by Xclusive Tuning » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Thank you for the welcome! As mentioned in another post we were involved with the final product for SpeedMotive. As a company we have many companies that we work with and provide tuning for their brand. Due to our unique network we are able to provide for many vehicles. No company can be experts on all vehicles so it made sense for me to join this specific network. For example when developing the files for Lorenzo we went to the network and spoke to our FIAT expert. He happens to be in Italy and knows the Magneti Marelli ECU better than most, lets fact it this ecu has been used in Europe for years so why re-invent the wheel? Our job was to monitor and make fine adjustments to the base file. This process saves so much time and money. Same holds for those looking to Mitsubishi tuning we provide the base tune and will fine tune for specific mods. We always lean toward safety and reliability over MAX power. Most use the car as a daily driver and need it to be reliable. For those who do not understand why we joined this network I hope this helps shed some light. For FIAT Lorenzo at SpeedMotive is the go to guy. Again I hope this helps this community understand our Company structure.

Xclusive Tuning

Post by Xclusive Tuning » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:46 pm

retrophit wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 pm So.. do you only do private label tunes for vendors like Speedmotive or do you tune directly for end-users as well?
We do tuning for end users. In the Case for FIAT Lorenzo is the Xclusive dealer for these files. We were in contact with him, he wanted a good reliable well backed tuning solutions for his brand. We were happy to work with him. One of our main brads is Hyundai and KIA we now have distributors world wide.

Return to “Welcome Mat”