2013 500t Cattiva for a special kinda person

Chef_B
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 500t

2013 500t Cattiva for a special kinda person

Post by Chef_B » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:05 pm

I think its time to make some space, so I think I am ready to part with my argento (silver) 2013 Fiat 500 T Cattiva at 28k miles. Are you looking for your next 500? This may make a good addition to a fleet that already includes at least 1 other turbo'd 500. I may have went a little bananas here, and have damn near every take off part. I kept most of my receipts and can confirm that I probably could have just bought 3 fiats but this had to be more fun. Next owner and buyer will most certainly be a special person. Its possible we ran together too, I did a few of Brett's dragon trips in 2016 and 2017. This little car was the one that was hit in the front fender by a big ass truck late at night by the fire. Insurance came thru no problems and I ended up upgrading to the fiberglass hood and fenders. Note that I still have the original drivers side fender and OEM hood. This car has a shit load of mods, and I drove the shit out of it from miles 126 until its current 28k. I have a spare motor that I picked up used from ShadowSaggy before he moved out to Vegas, then a spare ebay C514 transmission. I also have the promoteo XL oil pan ready to install, which I grabbed from Norm (mudking?) after he upgraded to the Giulia. Has digital rights to EuroCompulsion (EC) Phase 1-3, but currently running 2. I also have the Damn Fast DD tune kit, but have not actually configured it with John, was waiting until I installed the stiffer valve springs and just never got to putting them in but I have them. I have both a brand new, never installed Columbo and Barianni cam, as well as the first one I bought, along with the spare out of the extra motor that is 3 extra cam shafts. I kept several valve cover gaskets and whatnot from being in and out of there. It currently has a garret 1752s that I sent off to the Gpop shop, as well as a White lightning'ing exhaust manifold + white lightning on the El Gato hi-flow 200 cel Euro cat. The El gato runs back to a Neu-F axle back. Still have the OEM catback that has less than 7k miles. The front end is rigid af with the DNA strut bar, El Gato Chassis braces, and Corsa Forza tunnel brace. Also comes with two Sparco r600's, the sparco seat brackets, although one of those brand new seats is stripped down to the frame. All foam, cloth and hardware still present and intact, just fully disassembled. I also have a whole pile of the resistors that you will need to shut off the airbag light if you take out the factory seats (which are currently installed). The list of shit I have for this car goes on and on. If there is any interest here, I will update this thread with more details and some photos. Currently the car is at the dealer, awaiting a new blue and me telecom module. The flashing odometer is super annoying, and I am spending the money so that the next owner doesnt have to deal with that. I know this car in and out, and did all the work with the exception of the Clutch Masters FX350 which was installed by a tech at the dealer when I got the slave cylinder replaced on warranty. Oh and then for wheels, I got 3 of the 4 OEM wheels replaced on warranty because they were peeling. Currently those are wrapped in all weather snow tires that have been rarely used. The car is sitting on some avanti 15's (the lightest rims Joeyzilla could find for our car) wrapped in Falken azenis. Then I also have a set of 5 powder coated red rims that I bought used from the dude that ran Corsa Forza. So the car comes with a total of 9 extra wheels, 4 of them have rubber and then I have 2 best spare falkens from the prior season sitting off rim just in case the might be needed. Currently running the EC 5.0 intake with a sprint filter, but have a spare EC 4.0 as well as the stock box too. Has a EC FMIC installed, and most of the original SMIC kit in a box. Sitting on Koni's in the front and rear, with DNA adjustable front mounts and a DNA bar in the rear. Slotted rotors with Hawk 5.0 pads, and Neu-F steel braided lines, and MXPX master cylinder brace

This car was a blast and I am not in a hurry to get rid of it, but I have a new to me fun car that I always want to drive more. Eventually will put this thing on bring a trailer, because there are more than enough parts here to require that for transport even though it drives and runs fine. Im not sure what I will price it at, but interested in your thoughts or suggestions. Anyone want to talk about their next?

texanbrit
Your Car's Year / Make / Model: 2013 500c Abarth
Your Instagram (Optional): paul_rogerson_tx

Re: 2013 500t Cattiva for a special kinda person

Post by texanbrit » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:04 pm

Sounds like a great car for someone. Should price really well at that low mileage but I’m never good at pricing (perhaps too emotionally invested). You might do better selling some of the mods off separately but I appreciate that is extra work. Maybe talk to Bryan at Ngen as he’s pretty good at moving stuff along.
2013 Abarth 500c (NGen Turbo'd) - Isabella
2012 500 Pop (broken, engine rebuild on hold) - Popabella
2014 500L (Daily workhorse) - The Hulk
2013 Abarth 500 (broken engine, current project) - Abby

Return to “Cars For Sale / Wanted”